Best Headphones of 2014!

Kristofer Wouk from Sound Guys takes a look at some of the best headphones of 2014!
Buy from Amazon:
Audio Technica ATH-50X:
Bose QuietComfort 25:
Samsung Level Over:
Photive BTH3:
MonoPrice 8323:

Talk about Android in our forums:

—————————————————-
Stay connected to Android Authority:

Josh Vergara:
Joe Hindy:
Lanh Nguyen:
Jayce Broda:
Kevin Nether:

Source: https://worlddailynews.org

See More Best Products: https://worlddailynews.org/best-products/

29 Comments
  1. Qais Hassan Suhail says

do the 2018 version now, please!and what do you think of urbanear platoon 2?

2. condoghost says

Many QC15 and QC25 fans get issues with the right-hand headphone speaker cutting in and out, and whilst there are many YouTube out there explaining the easy fixes, there may well come a time when even this stops working and fixing it yourself is not an option."It's fixable but we want you to Trade It In or be Forced to Throw It Away unable to find a reliable bonefide third-party repair service for these top-of-the-range headphones which are fully working except for the right-hand headphone speaker".Bose: "Come spend £279.00 with us and when out-of-warranty, regardless of age, fixable or not, spend another £199 on our trade-in deal. Repeat again the next time your headphones fail out-of-warranty"Never fear. I have found a repair service that most definitely will look at fixing them at a very reasonable price. No need to go for that expensive trade-in deal unless they really are not fixable.UK based. They may well handle which ever country you are otherwise search the internet for a similar third-party repair service for your country.Electronic Partners https://uk.electronic.partners/. Free registration. Use their Customer Portal https://support.uk.electronic.partners/index.php for the smooth step-by-step process – get a quote estimate, book repair, receive repair request submission, order confirmation shipping label, check-in confirmation, repair request completed, proforma invoice, payment online with easypay.express, tracked return.£41.90: £18.20 headphone replacement driver, £16.80 labour, £6.90 shipping and handling. 5-stars out of 5-stars. 10-stars out of 10-stars. I'd give more stars if I could. Most definitely the best option out there for repairing your Bose QC15 and Bose QC25.

3. David Lent says

You need to learn how to pronounce "buttons" properly. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/pronunciation/english/button

4. Sean Castelliens says

are these still worth to buy un 2016-2017?

5. Sungrin Han says

Which headphones/earbuds are compatible with a Digiland tablet

6. X A V I E R O S E says

I need some advice for some headphones. Which one should I get, Photive BTH3 or Ausdom M05?

7. mary jane says

beats has thinny garbage sound…and I mean the original…its just for a name..waste of money and time actually…I regret buying it..so I decided to buy a Sony xb950bt..I'm really stunned and impressed by the sound quality and deep punchy bass on it!

8. pappa jones says

the new beats are not that bad its only the price

9. pappa jones says

the new beats are not that bad its only the price

10. lamarcus .L says

Does anyone know a online Canadian retailer that sells the photive BTH3?

11. Country terry says

I receive bose 25 headphones in mailbox today why is my audio value so low ? Is there any button I can press to turn up volume other than cell phone device?

12. Ronan Fitz says

Beats definitly

13. Gabriel repetto says

I would never ever buy Bose again same goes for Beats. what do you recommend for wireless and has 7.1 surround?

14. Audio Insider says

Why not mention SOL REPUBLIC there one of the best in sound quality in my opinion.

15. shad0wCh8ser says

organize your set up – https://www.etsy.com/listing/232314266/headphone-hook

16. Anton Bugge says

GUYS GO FOR THE M-40X almost the same as M-50X, minor details make the M-50's better but GO WITH THE M-40's!

17. Mr. Krebs says

I like headphones that are good and don't cost all my money. Any one agree?

18. Hassworld10 says

cough sennheiser 598 cough

19. pumped up stick says

Headphones have gone too expensive now a days.

20. Joe G.P. says

with a title like that you should not have skipped in-ear headphones

21. Marko Markovic says

nothing BEATS a good pair of headphones xD

22. Endles says

Watching this video with my Bose qc25's. Best. Headphones. Ever

23. Dalton King says

M50 good for a wide arrange of music? Metal, jazz, acoustic, etc?

24. Joseph Stamp says

Hi

25. Hans Mehran says

Haters gunu hate but scullcandy crushers are the best for the price

26. Meyer Beats says

I need some help what would you choose either KRK KNS6400 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50.

27. Hej Svejs says

Sennheiser Momentum anyone?

28. FlamingSTATIC says

Could anybody recommend me the best headphones for hip-hop/rap that aren't too bassy under $200?

29. Vlog Epicness says

No Beats, I'm shocked lol.