The best note-taking apps for iPhone and Android – This Is My Next: Ep. 11

From Evernote to OneNote, Vesper to Papyrus, there are a TON of note-taking apps. We name the best note-taking apps for iOS and Android so you can stay organized across devices.

More from This Is My Next
The best fitness tracker you can buy:
The best tablet you can buy:
The best calendar app for iPhone:

Source: https://worlddailynews.org

See More Best Products: https://worlddailynews.org/best-products/

38 Comments
  1. BEATMATCH RADIO says

Do this one again!

2. Amir Dora says

Great video very helpful, Can you do a review of "ek note – notes in notification" android app.

3. NoordiN ✅ says

NoterIt is on Amazon

4. Chucky Charlie says

I used Evernote for 2 years premium version. After 2 years I can't hold it anymore, it was easy to take notes but Evernote was slow. If I suddenly have an idea or perhaps saw something that worth to take note with, I need to wait for the app to load for at least 3 seconds before I enter the main screen. Then a few clicks away to start writing my notes. And there were no organization with Evernote. If you have 5-6 notes only, then it's ok, but if you have hundreds notes, it became a problem. It is also very hard to share notes with someone else without asking them to install evernote first. Google keep…very quick compare to Evernote, but the same problem. Not organize. Google keep basically just like a post it note on a big wall and in the end you will get lost with your own notes.

5. Mr. Creasy says

You don't think the fact that you have to pay to use offline features for evernote is a deal breaker?? Because it sounds like a deal breaker to me.

6. Arif Jamal says

Are you planning to include review of Bear app for Mac and IOS devices?

7. fjkzd J. says

so it has slow access when offline if i dont pay. thanks, not downloading that.

8. Selim Cam says

dynalist > all task/project managers

9. Uriel Caiado says

doesn't work on Linux but works on blackberry :/

10. Toby Seals says

what about Google keep

11. KRALTAIR47 says

which one has the best widget i have a great app on my Xperia Z but the newer versions don't have it any more

12. eddy haze says

notability not for android just sucks got a new android phone got Evernote been using it for a year just to find out now I have to pay rent to use it offline and I need my notes for work

13. Peter Stone says

Evernote is better.

14. Eric Golub says

Jotblue has some great features for android. I just started using it but it has some features I believe are unique unless I just haven't made the most of the other note taking programs reviewed. Have you tried jot blue?

15. Sabkasdareaza 9 says

sounds Great evernote but wtf when installing they want access even to microphone and Everything Basically Plus The things one write

16. Joshua Snow says

I came across Evernote when I bought a pen that recorded the notes I wrote down. It synced to Evernote and I haven't stopped using it since. Tried OneNote but Evernote always felt better for me plus it worked with my pen.

17. Emad Ahmed says

OneNote is more powerful than Evernote.

18. orlando Gonzalez says

what happened to this dude ?

19. Garden of Something says

Only one problem: I still have iOS 7 and I can't fix that for a while. And all the iPhone apps you mentioned need iOS 8 or later….

20. TELEB says

I like wiznote better then evernote it let you make folders inside folder and that make all your stuff organized in a better way .

21. Mohammed Anzil says

Evernote Evernote Evernote ever….

22. alwaysarcastic** says

Google Keep is now on iOS

23. Mr Midnight says

Evernote is better than Onenote?

24. Alan Martin says

My Apologies to APPLE , concerning personel notes on apple 6 going to email , after looking on line at a few peoples confused ways to fix this problem that didn't work !! you have to go into setting and go to ( mail contacts , calenders ) right at the top you will see accounts and right under that you will see your email provider , mine is GMAIL  , under that it says mail , calenders, tap on this and its shows a screen saying ( mail / contacts / calenders/ notes } tap NOTES and turn it to OFF  , you notes on your iphone 6 will now stay were there meant to stay , in your personel Notes and not go into your email were when you delete your Old email your notes get Deleted TOO !!!!!! hope this is helping someone with the same problem , Why they would make a feature to send notes to your email that can get deleted WHO KNOWS LOL 🙂

25. Alan Martin says

Once Again Apple seem to want things there way !!! after trying to find  a answere to why my notes on my iphone 6 go to a email address and Apple don't seem to want to give a answere to that , I tried to send my comments to Apple but they say my email address is invalid lol its a wonder they don't say all notes are to be stored on I tunes !!! LOTS of other good Smart phones out there that DO what YOU want not what to maker wants OK !!!

26. Nagesh Katkur says

thank you it helps a lot keep on doing your good work love to see more things from you and i request for best productive app all platforms Thankyou

27. BfSkinnerPunk says

If you don't like the expense of Evernote Premium, there is now a 2nd tier that is half the price for Evernote.  It lacks a few Premium features, but it does include offline access.   I have been using Evernote Premium and like it.  My only complaint is that the formatting doesn't transfer to Microsoft Word or any other program.   If you try to cut and paste into another program.. good luck.I have transferred to the middle tier Evernote, but am seeking to learn more about OneNote….or even google docs.

28. Dan Sanger says

I'm not familiar with Evernote, but Onenote has some great features for students taking lecture notes for class.  You can make a video or audio recording of the lecture, and while that's happening the notes you type or draw into OneNote using a stylus will be time tagged with the recording.  When you play back the lecture, OneNote will highlight the specific notes you were taking at the time.  You can also highlight your notes and then play back the lecture recording from that time.  Very slick.  Also, you can do keyword search on the audio of the recording.

29. Ian Kirkland says

I can't say this video/opinion is "wrong", but if you are more technically inclined than the mainstream, you'll find it noob-centric and frustrating.

30. Gregworks Professional Fitness says

I hate these super biased reviews that are completely lacking with good info

31. Terri Frances says

After using evernote on my windows pc and  iPhone  I  cant understand why everyone on the internet is praising this so much . I find evernote complicated and takes time to do what I need  to do . if for example I need to make an audio note takes 3-4 for clicks . and the  layout they use is bad too . Taking notes needs to be easy and  quick . I don't like onenote  or  google keep much either to be honest . they  all look similar, sterile and plain.

32. MagicPotato says

Which one is better for iPad: Evernote or Microsoft onenote

33. Jonathan says

Don't use Evernote very unreliable!! I lost all my notes!! I was angry I had a lot of important notes!

34. Geraldo nunez says

This app is nice but is not working anymore. Stupid update ruined this app

35. Ryan OKeeffe says

Keep is my favorite. I disagree, it works beautifully cross platform. My phone, tablet, desktop and chromebook are all always synced.

36. atomicbrain9401 says

Evernote is the ugliest shit that I've ever seen in my life.

37. Kugel says

how does evernote compare to samsung's S-note?

38. Josh A says

Notability rules! Got me through university!